GMAT Preparation in Islamabad & Rawalpindi
8-Week GMAT Prep Course in Islamabad & Rawalpindi
Brightlink Prep has joined hands with NUST to start GMAT preparation classes for students in Islamabad & Rawalpindi. All students can join this session.
|Sign Up Today for 2 Free Trial Classes!|
Start & End Date: 18th February 2020 to 8th April 2020
Time: Compulsory Class: Tuesday & Wednesday (6 - 9 pm) + Optional Class Wednesday (4 - 6 pm)
Venue of Classes: NUST, College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Peshawar Rd Rawalpindi, Pakistan, Google Map
Cost: PKR 35,000 (Existing NUST students are eligible for a 15% discount)
How to Sign-up? The first two classes are a free-trial. To register for the trial class, you only need to fill this form: GMAT Trial Class Registration Form.
*Note: Due to security reasons, only registered students will be allowed to enter NUST EME premise.
*Compulsory Class A compulsory class covers new topics and new GMAT Questions from all 4 sections of the test; quantitative, verbal and analytical writing.
*Optional Class An optional class does not cover any new topics or GMAT questions. It is useful for those who want to discuss their homework.
|Sign Up Today for 2 Free Trial Classes!|
Background: Brightlink Prep has collaborated with National University of Science and Technology, NUST (Islamabad) to bring GMAT preparation in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. We have been conducting GMAT preparation in Lahore since 2013; between 2013 and 2016 we have helped over 1300 students prepare for the GMAT exam.
Our Results: Brightlink Prep has produced phenomenal results during this time – we have had 143 students who have scored above 700 on the GMAT exam with 11 students getting a 760+ score. Brightlink Prep has produced the highest number of GMAT test takers in Pakistan who have been placed to top global business schools such as Harvard, Stanford, INSEAD, LBS, Wharton etc.
The Instruction Methodology: Since our instructors started teaching in 2013 they have taken the GMAT exam more than 10 times. By continuously taking the GMAT exam, they have been able to constantly upgrade themselves with the ever-changing emphasis of GMAT. This has also allowed them to deliver extremely focused content for GMAT preparation in all the classes that they teach. The GMAT prep classes focus on not only providing a detailed overview of a topic and the many strategies but it also provides real-exam like practice questions.
Course Details: We offer an 8-week GMAT prep course in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Classes meet twice a week for 3 hours each of instruction and 1 hour each of optional discussion sessions.
GMAT Prep Course Features
- Most Up to date course material, 3000+ questions and practice exams
- Daily and weekly online timed quizzes to help you follow a daily routine
- 99th percentile GMAT Prep Instructors
- 64 Course Hours in 8 Weeks
- 12 Full-length Online Practice Exams to build your test taking stamina
- No need to buy any books or material – we provide it all
One of the below instructors will be teaching this course. You can call us at 0331-4513196 to confirm the instructor for this course.
Talha Omer: It has been 7 years now since he has been teaching the GMAT classes. In 2008, he first took the GMAT exam when he wanted to apply to graduate school in US. He scored 770/800 on his very first attempt. With this score he gained admission to the prestigious IVY league school, Cornell University, on 100% scholarship and graduated with an honors degree.
Since he started teaching in 2013, Talha has taken the actual GMAT exam 14 times. By continuously taking the GMAT exam, he has been able to regularly upgrade himself with the ever-changing emphasis of GMAT. This has also allowed him to deliver extremely focused content for GMAT preparation in all the classes that he teaches. The GMAT prep classes focus on not only providing a detailed overview of a topic and the many strategies but it also provides real-exam like practice questions.
Muhammad Hassaan Hashmi: Hassaan received his B.E. in Mechatronics Engineering from NUST in 2016 with President's Gold Medal for highest CGPA. He then immediately went to the Republic of Korea for his graduate studies and completed his M.S. in Electrical Engineering from KAIST in August 2018 with a focus on machine learning and robotics. Hassan has a GRE score of 331/340 (169 Quant and 162 Verbal) and a GMAT score of 730 (50 Quant and 40 Verbal).
Moeez Ali: After achieving a stellar GMAT Score of 740/800 back in 2015, Moeez has been training and mentoring students to achieve their target scores as well. With 7 years of teaching experience overall, his teaching methods are second to none.
Moeez Frequently engages in mentoring activities both National and International and has been a part of education Forum in Russia and Italy, where he conducted sessions on how to ‘learn and grow’. Over the years he has mastered the GMAT inside out and knows the nuances that help students get scores as phenomenal as his. An entrepreneur, a computer scientist, a philosopher and an eminent teacher he is. What a combination to learn from.
Talha Omer and Brightlink Prep has been featured on various media channels from GEO TV, to ARY and PTV.
We deliver the GMAT preparation classes in the twin cities of Pakistan at the NUST campus of College of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
It is located at Peshawar Rd Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Read our Genuine Reviews on Facebook as well!
GMAT: 780 out of 800
As someone with over 8 years of full-time work experience and a huge break from studies, I have found Talha’s GMAT Prep course to be extremely effective and efficient. Each student’s ability to absorb and understand the GMAT tricks is different but Talha takes everyone together. Plus the weekly discussion sessions are a great way to discuss your individual weaknesses and to brush up on what you don’t know. The class notes and lectures provide a crystal clear understanding of what is required to successfully execute on test day.
GMAT: 760 out of 800
Let me tell you, Brightlink was the third GMAT Prep course that I have taken and clearly the best amongst all that I had taken previously. I felt extremely prepared after this course and scored 760 in my first attempt. In all I had spent around 2 month with Brightlink and took their individualized session personally conducted by Talha. The one thing that separates BLP from others is their instructors and online content. My instructor Talha has the ability to teach the GMAT curriculum in an easy digestible format. Thanks for everything Brightlink; glad to experience that you guys whole-heartedly care about your students!
GMAT: 690 out of 800
At the time I joined Brightlink for the GMAT exam, I was very unsure about which resources I should use for my preparation for the exam. Sir Talha seemed perfectly informed about the right approaches to prepare for GMAT and guides you very well. The resources he provided us were very relevant to what actually comes in the exam, unlike many other resources (I used the Manhattan book for some time, but there was a lot of irrelevant material there). He also provided the class with atleast a dozen mock exams that really helped for the final exam. Efficient is the word that comes to mind.
Apart from his exceptional knowledge of the course, what most impressed me was how Sir Talha involved himself with each student and set a very high standard. I joined the academy with a 650 score in mind but Sir Talha pushed me and told me to aim atleast 700. I ended up with 690. He was very helpful throughout the course, never hesitated giving some extra time to his students, and even helped us with our MBA applications. Overall, I am glad I joined Brightlink to prepare for GMAT.
GMAT: 690 out of 800
Brightlink Prep is the place to go for your admission tests! Talha is doing a great job at helping people out with their troubles! BLP offers a comprehensive course in the GMAT test preparation. English was a worry for me but the BLP lessons and practice made it easy - I understood the key concepts needed to approach all the homework problems after class.
I've had the unfortunate chance of studying GMAT from three different places in Lahore and online out of which I can confidently put BrightLink at the top of the table. The technologically and logically sound instructor, Talha Omer is committed to providing an excellent preparation service to all the students along with personalized help, support, advice and assistance to anyone in need. A must 2 month crash course for any student looking for a healthy score in GMAT or the GRE.
Sir Talha is one of the most dedicated teachers I've studied with. Through his teaching methodologies and the ample practice material, students master test skills very quickly .... I also had a great learning experience, not only did I make through LMAT test but Sir Talha also guided me for Statement of Purpose and interview which made my application for LUMS MBA successful .... Anyone looking to ace GMAT/GRE must attend classes at BrightLink Prep .
Hey Sir, I find brighlink prep very helpful for the preparation of GRE/GMAT and I hope many people can avail the chance to study under such talented teacher as you are. After a year of preparing for the GRE with so many other books, I finally decided to take the Brightlink Prep Course. I read the reviews and liked what I saw. Now that I have finished the course, I understand why so many people love studying at Brightlink. The preparation is second to none.
The best possible environment n place available to rigorously study for the GRE. Comprehensive review of each n every topic. Very well crafted model tests n quizzes to determine personal ability n skills and workout on weak areas. I look forward to preparing for the GMAT as well later on with Brightlink. Thank you Brightlink Prep and thank you to my instructor. If one has to choose for the best contact Sir Talha Omer
BrightLink and Talha both have been phenomenal. Talha is such a true guide for anyone pursuing GRE/GMAT especially for any one in Pakistan. I am in USA now and feel lucky to have got Talha omer as my teacher for GRE class. Though i have not given my GRE uptill now which Talha repeatedly asked me to give right after our GRE class session of two months but i am still in touch with books and trust me it is difficlut. So follow Talha with complete faith.
Brightlink Prep is no doubt the best institute for GRE/GMAT preparation if you aim to achieve best possible scores. Small class size and personal attention you get from Talha differentiate Brightlink from other institutes. I always advice the people i know to join one of Talha's session to ace the test. I did prep for two months and got a 85 percentile score.
Talha is an extremely thoughtful and kind teacher who takes genuine interest in the wellbeing of his students which makes BrightLink inevitably the best preparation center. His concern regarding my objectives have been invaluable to me. Moreover his assistance with the Fulbright application really helped me get through with the scholarship.
Sir, Talha omer is like a star who sprinkles his knowledge with full magnitude and of total quality at its peak.If u want to get 170 in quantitative then you need to go there,i was the normal student but the day i got 167 in quant. i am no more normal:-p(eng weak ha mere in 2nd portion of test i got opposite marks. ) ,,,, ....no more words to say as you can go there if u want to get 320+ in GRE but remember no pain no gains,,,,,,hardwork is a key to success,,,,,i guarantee that two months coaching from brightLink+1 month self practice=your desired marks in GRE ,,,
Whenever it comes to preparing GRE, three things matter significantly: relevant yet concise material; the one who can make you understand when you cannot makes sense of nuts and bolts of Quantitative and Verbal questions (they are purposefully made tricky and are ridiculously boring); and the environment. And here by environment I mean not a quiet place as many test takers erroneously assume and make a mistake of preparing for no less a monster test like GRE, but by environment I mean an active and challenging place where everyone comes prepared to challenge oneself and the tutor if not his/her class-mates. Fortunately, a smart guy called Talha Omer has come forward to offer the tools and essentials of GRE prep at one place, the BrightLink Prep. There is no short cut to good GRE score and no way out but only through which Talha is the best to offer in Pakistan.
Anyone who wants to go abroad for higher studies Brightlink is the right place to be. I was so lost when i was applying to Uk and Brightlink made my dream come true. Today becuase of Talha Omer I am studying at one of the top university of UK, Warwick University. I highly recommend Brightlink for GMAT preparation and other guidance.
GMAT: 740 out of 800
I took the Brightlink Prep GMAT one to one session with Talha and could not have been happier with it. He really knew the GMAT and I was really surprised when Talha told me that he takes the actual GMAT exam 5 times a year - that really shows strong commitment. Because of this, I was confident that I had the tools and ability to tackle all kinds of GMAT questions efficiently. I could honestly hear his voice on my actual GMAT test day as I went through the questions. I pretty much studied only from the Brightlink prep materials which are filled with 100s of actual GMAT questions and 8 mock exams.
GMAT: 720 out of 800
Talha and his team were fantastic! They simplified the GMAT and the admissions process that initially seemed impossible for me to decipher. They gave as much time as I needed and were patient. Anyone who is planning to apply and get an admission to a top program in US can hugely benefit from their knowledge. I took the one to one sessions for GMAT which were really customized to my needs and weaknesses. I came in fearing a 650 on the GMAT at maximum but I eventually ended up getting a 720. Thank you Talha for building my confidence and improving my ability.
GMAT: 720 out of 800
Truly exceptional. The experience at Brightlink Prep has been great for me. I never thought I would be able to gain so much from a two month course here. It really helped me polish my quantitative and verbal skills. Regular assignments and quizzes keep you on the track. And most importantly Sir Talha's guidance and motivational speeches. He has been a great inspiration. Not only he provided me with supplementary material to enable me prepare well for the GMAT exam but also helped me in writing applications for the business schools.
GMAT: 710 out of 800
Probably the best coaching available at the moment for GMAT preparation. The individual attention every student gets really helps grasp the gist of things during the short duration of the course. One of the main reasons that I chose Brightlink is that the tutoring team has scored in the 99th percentile. This gave me the confidence of taking the classes with them.
GMAT: 710 out of 800
Sir Talha is very accessible and always ready to help with any questions. Material is covered in detail through ample examples and exercises. Overall, the 2/3 month course prepares you well for the Gmat as long as you put in the effort to do the homeworks and exercises.
GMAT: 690 out of 800
As the name suggests, it will make you bright enough to ace your GMAT/GRE. It was the second time i was preparing for GMAT and decided to take a plunge at Brightlink. It was a better decision this time since it helped me to prepare better with ample amount of practice material and hence to perform better in the test. Talha earns more points over other instructors by not only helping you succeed in your exam but also going out of the way to help you with your applications. All in all, Brightlink is highly recommended for any one and every one preparing for GMAT & GRE.
GMAT: 700 out of 800
One of the best institutions in Pakistan for the preparation of GMAT and GRE. Truly, the academy succored me to achieve outstanding results in GMAT. Talha added a tremendous amount of value to the learning environment. He know's the subject matter extremely well, and as a well rounded individual could offer advice about business school and other things as well. Thanks a lot BrightLink.
GMAT: 700 out of 800
Absolutely amazing experience..the regular assignments and mock tests are unbelievable. I could track my performance and areas of improvement in real time and that helped me stay on track. But more than that, what's truly amazing about BrightLink is Sir Talha's round the clock support and motivation. He tries to go out of his way to make things work for you and honestly, this is unbelievable. Hats off sir. People, You won't get better resources and experience than BrightLink. Absolutely fantastic.
GMAT: 640 out of 800
Sir Talha is the kind of teacher that I would say offers the best GRE/GMAT study sessions in the city. He is always updated about the changing pattern and trends of the two exams and aware of the examiners' techniques too which is immensely helpful for all students, from the brightest of the bright to the slowest learners, he offers adapted solutions for every student on an individual basis and students very easily score very well on their exam due to constant encouragement from his side which is extremely helpful and I am extremely glad to have been a part of his class!
Some of the many factors that contribute to why I feel so highly of BrightLink are: 1. The instructor and the students had good vocal interaction. The environment was friendly but informative and educational, nonetheless. 2. Every aspect of the course (GRE, in my case) was covered with not only explanation and examples during the class but also tones of homework assignments and quizzes that further gave understanding to each topic. There were also mock exam sessions for better preparation of the course. 3. Those who still could not understand any content within the class could come separately to Talha (the instructor) or ask other students. 4. Price is reasonable given the quality of delivered material. Location and sitting environment was good, too. 5. I think there was a pizza party, too, but I missed a few lectures so not quite sure. All in all, it was time and money not wasted. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to study for GRE/GMAT/SAT. -- Anas.
It is no doubt the best place to study for GRE if you're studying for it from scratch and you haven't been in touch with Math since ages because you're a Human Science student. Why I would recommend this to everyone is because the GRE taught by Sir Talha is very much rooted in the current trends of GRE's type or way of questioning and the little tricks one need to learn to do the exam smartly, rather than by wasting time on it are taught in this class. Definitely recommend it!
Amazing job done by Talha Omer for GRE/GMAT prep in Lahore, its his expert advice and wonderful teaching method which makes learning easy. Winning a World Bank Scholarship for a fully funded masters degree would not have been possible without help of BrightLink Prep. High Recommendations for the institution and even higher for the faculty. Good luck Talha Omer and BrightLink
A very good experience. The way Sir Talha teaches is amazing. The tips and tricks that allow you to tackle the seemingly difficult questions are very well covered. Moreover there is sufficient practice and discussion enabling you to improve yourself. Moreover Sir Talha is always willing and dedicated to help you with any problems that you come across. The course is also well organized with each topic being dealt with properly for both the quantitative and verbal sections. All in all it is a very beneficial course.
The best team to help you pass GRE & GMAT. From individual tutoring to stimulating class activities. They even guide you in structuring your application when applying for different scholarships. My instructor clearly demonstrated all of the qualities of a world-class teacher and he himself had a top score on both the GRE and GMAT. His thorough understanding of the topics and ability to communicate concepts from various angles enabled him to pull the students in closer.
- Q. Will your GMAT preparation in Islamabad and Rawalpindi course cover all the topics and sections that appear on the GMAT? A. Yes, our courses are updated on a monthly basis and they cover all topics tested on the GMAT ranging from integrated reasoning, Analytical writing to quant and verbal section. We focus on conceptual learning and lots of applied practice rather than just test-taking tips and tricks.
- Q. How do I enroll for a GMAT preparation course in Islamabad and Rawalpindi?A. In order to register for the GMAT prep class you can call us at 0331-4513196 or simply fill this GMAT Registration Form.
- Q. What preparation resources are included in your GMAT prep course?A. When you enroll with us for a GMAT course in Rawalpindi or Islamabad, you will receive an access to our online portal. The portal contains our class notes, our books, online timed quizzes, assignments and 12 online computer adaptive mock exams.
- Q. How much work should we expect to do each week on our own?A. A lot in-fact. Each week you will get up to 150 homework questions plus 6 online quizzes that you will have to do over the week. Please expect to spend 20-25 hours each week on the homework we provide.
- Q. I took your GMAT trial class in Islamabad. If I want to sign up for the course, is my admission assured?A. Not really. Since we have limited space on the course and the seats fill up relatively quick we cannot guarantee a spot after a trial class.
- Q. I missed your GMAT prep class. How can I make it up?A. If multiple students miss the same class then we can arrange a cover up class. But that is a rare exception. We advise students to attend all classes in full and we are very strict when it comes to missing our GMAT classes for no reason.
- Q. What is the duration of your course for GMAT Preparation in Islamabad?A. The duration is 8 weeks with 2 classes each week on Tuesday and Wednesday from 5 pm to 8 pm
- Q. What is the cost of your GMAT classes in Rawalpindi?A. The GRE preparation course costs PKR. 28,000.
- Q. Who teaches the GMAT courses in Islamabad and Pindi?A. Our GMAT classes are head by Talha Omer.
- Q. Do I need to buy any outside material for this course?A. No. All the preparation material is provided to all of our students at NO extra charge. The course fee includes the cost of the material and resources.
- Q. Does Brightlink help your students apply to American Universities and Fulbright Scholarship?A. Yes we do. In fact we have a dedicated team that does that and you can get in touch with the team by contacting us via email or by call.
- Q. When do I get to do the GMAT practice tests?A. During the 8-week course we tend to practice on 6 computer adaptive practice tests. Once the course ends we provide another 6 full-length exams to students so that they can practice those before sitting in the actual test.
- Q. How difficult are the GMAT prep test questions that you provide your students as part of your course?A. Our practice questions are the closest it can get to the actual GMAT test questions.
- Q. Do students who attend your GMAT international revised test preparation course in Rawalpindi and Islamabad get good scores in the actual GRE test?A. We have the best GMAT scores than any other institute in Pakistan. We have produced hundreds of students with 700+ GMAT score. In the last couple of years, we have had the highest number of students getting admitted to LUMS MBA program.
- Q. Can we just study for the Math or the verbal section rather than taking the full course?A. Unfortunately due to the large number of students coming in we are unable to offer partial courses – you will have to take the full course regardless.
- Q. What is the class size of your test prep for GMAT?A. Our class size is generally capped at 50 students per class.
- Q. Do you think that 8 weeks of preparation for GMAT is sufficient? I heard that it takes more than 6 months to prepare for the GMAT exam in Pakistan.A. In most cases it is. What we do is that we ask every student who comes to us take a 1.5 hour long diagnostic exam – if you clear the exam then 2.5 months are enough to prepare for the test – else it takes more time.
- Q. Can I get a good score after taking this course?A. Honestly, if you cover all the content and concepts on the course diligently then scoring in the top range is not an issue. We have had students in the past score above 720 on the GMAT by just covering the content of our course.
- Q. What pre-requisites do I need, in order to enroll for a course of GMAT at Brightlink Prep in Islamabad?A. You must have taken Math courses at the Intermediate level and have most of your recent education in an English medium environment. If that is not the case then we would advise you against taking the GMAT and look for other alternatives instead.
- Q. I have heard that preparing for GMAT requires a lot of dedication. Is that true?A. Yes. Please keep in mind that for an above par GMAT score, you must dedicate at least 130 hours of smart studying.
- Q. After taking your preparation classes for GMAT, how long can I wait before I take the GMAT test?A. We recommend our students to take the GMAT exam within one week after they end with our classes. The longer you wait, the higher the chances that you will lose momentum.
- Q. Does everyone need coaching for the GMAT?A. Every student is different. Before you enroll in any one of our GMAT courses, we recommend taking a free trial class and mock test with us. Then you can decide if you need a GMAT preparation class.
- Q. What makes your GMAT test prep course different from the rest in Pakistan?A. Our instructors have real experience of preparing and taking the test. On top of that there is no other GMAT coaching institute in Pakistan that has a faculty with such an experience.
- Q. Do you offer any other course in GMAT in Islamabad and Pindi?A. No. We only provide the regular 8-week GMAT prep course in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
GMAT Preparation Islamabad & Rawalpindi— Brightlink Prep
Avg. Rating: 9.8