Successful Applicant 51 Fulbright 2016
• TOEFL Score: 117
• GRE Score (Quant, Verbal, AWA): 146, 148, 4.5
• Undergrad in Behavioral Sciences from Fatima Jinnah Women University with CGPA 3.52
• Prospective Degree Program: Special Education focusing on the Autism Spectrum Disorders
• 24 Female
• Interned at the Fauji Foundation Hospital as a trainee clinical psychologist for 6 weeks. Worked at the Autism Resource Centre (Rawalpindi) for 8 months as a teacher responsible for teaching and treating children through behavior therapy. Taught as an adjunct faculty at Fatima Jinnah Women University for one semester (5 months). Currently (since the past 3 months) working as a research assistant at Human Development Researc Foundation.
• 1 research publication presented my undergraduate research at the Annual Public Health Conference, December 2014.
• Community work at Saba Homes (orphange)
• Who wrote your reference letters? Head of Behavioral Sciences Dept, Fatima Jinnah University. Director Autism Resource Centre. Lecturer Dept. Behavioral Sciences, Fatima Jinnah University