Successful Applicant 40 Fulbright 2016
• TOEFL Score: 117
• GRE Score (Quant, Verbal, AWA): 314
• B.Sc. Civil Engineering, U.E.T, Peshawar with CGPA 3.81
• Prospective Degree Program: M.SC. Water Resources Engineering
• 22, Female
• Completed mini-projects directly related to my prospective degree program. Internship at two government organizations. Currently working in a consultancy that deals with hydropower projects.
• Won competitions related to diverse fields. Member of the university (female) hiking club. Voluntary work in two programs related to zakat and cottage industry advertisement.
• I gave GRE without preparation on a free voucher that I won through my university. Thus my score was treated a little indulgently. I also had the advantage of having A grade in all my mathematics related undergraduate courses. My interview went great. The questions were generic as well as technical.
• Who wrote your reference letters? Two professors and director of one of the organizations where I interned