Successful Applicant 4 Fulbright 2016
• 316 GRE
• 3.9 CGPA
• 23-year-old female
• Undergraduate degree in economics from LUMS
• Prospective program – MS in economics
• No Work experience – only two internships in the banking sector. Work mainly involves clients in the government/public sector who issue bonds and agricultural loans.
• Extracurricular involvement as a TA in university; also a volunteer mentor for A-levels students
• Goal: To work at a top public firm that focuses on issues that involve the intersection of the private/public sectors and/or international development.