Successful Applicant 30 Fulbright 2016
• 309 GRE 158 Q, 151 V, 5 AWA
• 102 TOEFL
• 3.8 GPA
• 25 Male
• Undergraduate degree in accounting and commerce
• Prospective Program MSC in Finance
• Working since past two years at KPMG Consulting, with past year working for a client in an education technology company doing all financial modeling, strategic analysis.
• Run a personal finance and investing blog in Pakistan to educate youth in stock markets and investing in social start-ups.
• Goal: To build on my extracurricular activities to create my own financial education company for young people of Pakistan.