Successful Applicant 1 Fulbright 2016
• 3.4 CGPA
• 321 GRE
• 25 year old male
• Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from NUST
• Prospective degree in MS Power Electronics
• 1 professional letter of recommendation from an ex-Fulbright scholar, 1 academic reference from a Stanford professor and another one from a public servant for his volunteer work.
• Two years of work experience at an MNC in a technical role with 2 promotions in this time period.
• Two years experience as a community head for the employees of the MNC
• Extracurricular involvement as a volunteer in several Punjab government sponsored projects in healthcare and education. Volunteered to extensively collect data on gaps in the education system of Pakistan